Zigma provides with the worriless warranty for our customers.Zigma guarantees that this product (including batteries) shall be in good working order during the period of two (2) years from the date of delivery. You can simply contact us via Live chat in Zigma app or email at email@example.com
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Zigma's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Zigma’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
Zigma's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Customer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Zigma must document what happens when customers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Zigma
● Sales invoice
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Accessories and other consumable items, such as filters or brushes
(Zigma reserves the right of final explanation. Last updated of warranty policy: 27th December 2019.)