Service & Warranty
This warranty is limited to apply to products sold through the following three channels:
(1) Zigma's official Amazon stores in the United States and Europe;
(2) This website (www.zigma.co);
(3) Publishers authorized by Zigma.
This warranty is limited to apply to products sold by Grit Technology Co., Ltd ("Zigma").
Zigma's warranty obligations apply only to the original purchaser ("you"). This limited warranty cannot be transferred or transferred.
This warranty is limited to the following provisions:
1. New product limited warranty
Under normal circumstances, from the date of purchase, the Zigma product you purchase will enjoy the corresponding warranty policy in accordance with the laws of the country/region where the purchaser is located. This limited warranty only applies to Zigma products with FCC and CE certification officially sold in the United States and Europe.
2. Limited warranty on certified refurbished products
The Zigma product you purchased is free of defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions for 6 months from the date of purchase. This limited warranty only applies to refurbished products officially certified by Zigma.
3. Proof of purchase
To make a claim under our limited warranty, you must first show us the date of purchase of the Zigma product. Your sales slip or similar documents are sufficient. If you are unable to show us the original purchase date, the period in this "Limited Warranty" will begin on the date we ship your Zigma product from the factory.
4. Exclusion clauses This limited warranty does not cover:
(A) Defects or damages caused by vulnerable parts (such as brushes, batteries), unless the product or non-consumable parts are damaged due to material or workmanship defects);
(B) Normal wear and tear and appearance damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and damaged plastic;
(C) Defects or damage caused by abuse; accidents (including but not limited to collisions, fires and liquids); neglect; abuse; abnormal pressure modification; improper or unauthorized repairs, installation, wiring or testing; without our approval Change, incorrect repair or service, or use of incorrect parts and accessories that we did not provide; (d) damage caused by using the product outside of the permitted or intended use specified by Zigma;
(E) Damage caused by using together with non-Roborock products;
(F) Any non-Zigma product, even if it is packaged or sold with the product;
(G) Misuse or failure to follow operating instructions, and failure to perform recommended maintenance;
(H) Use in any other way than normal and intended use.
(I) The serial number of the product has been deleted, erased, defaced, changed or illegible in any way (at our sole discretion)
(J) This limited warranty does not apply to accessories and other consumables, such as filters or brushes;
(K) You have violated the terms of this limited warranty or the contract between you and us.
Zigma does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by failure to follow the instructions related to the use of the product.
You are responsible for:
(A) Use our products correctly;
(B) Daily preventive maintenance
(C) Follow our instruction manuals, quick start guides and the correct product handling recommendations provided on our website.
5. Customer Service
Please contact customer service: email@example.com / Zigma APP online customer service to determine your questions and next steps. Zigma will provide end users with exclusive remedial measures based on the actual situation:
(1) Repair the product;
(2) Replace the product with a new or refurbished product (the replacement product has the same model or function equivalent product);
(3) Refund the price you paid for the product (excluding taxes and shipping costs).
Any product repaired or replaced under this limited warranty is covered by this limited warranty for the longer term as follows:
(1) 90 days from the date of repair or replacement;
(2) The remaining original warranty period. Replacement parts used in product maintenance may be new, equivalent to new or refurbished.
(1) Grit Tech Co., Ltd does not guarantee that the functions contained in Zigma products can meet your requirements.
(2) All risks of the quality and performance of Zigma products are borne by you.
(3) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Grit Technology Co., Ltd and its suppliers do not assume any other express or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and applicability for specific purposes.
(4) Zigma products and accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may vary by state/jurisdiction.
(5) No responsibility for subsequent losses
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Grit Technology Co., Ltd. or its suppliers shall not be liable for any losses under any circumstances (including but not limited to loss of business profits, business interruption, loss, due to the use or inability to use Zigma products The loss of business information or any other monetary loss caused by it), even if Grit Technology Co., Ltd has been notified of the possibility of such damage. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for indirect or indirect damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.